Monday, February 18, 2008

Taylor

Yesterday was a sad day. We had to put Taylor to sleep. She was only 9 1/2 and I wasn't expecting it. Here is a little tribute to my cat:




Taylor was so strange. She loved anything fruit-flavored. She would even eat raspberries!

Nice haircut, huh?????????
Loretta and Little Ally were so sweet yesterday. They brought me these pretty flowers and a condolence card. They really made me feel better even if I did get all choked up reading the card.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allyson, I was so sorry to hear about your cat. What a sad couple of days for the Sargeant family pets!

Linda said...

Taylor was a sweet (if strange-mewing)cat. I'm sorry she had to go so early. I know you will all miss her. Love you guys.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! That was very sudden...I hope you are doing okay! I didn't know she was even sick. Our thoughts are with you!

Loretta said...

Allyson, again, we're so sorry about Taylor. She reminds me of Crookie in some ways. He too likes to drink water from the sink (or the bathtub), and he also likes fruity things like popsicles. The girls have to be careful when eating popsicles, or he might just sneak up and steal a lick!

What is the story behind her crazy haircut there?

Julie said...

I'm so sorry about Taylor Aunt Ally. I know what you are going through. Although, if I'm this sad about Fuzzy, I can't even imagine what it'll be like when Witty dies. Or Crookie. :( I feel bad for you and will be thinking of you.

Andrea said...

I'm sorry too.

Maddie Cat said...

So sorry, Son-Son. She was a good cat. I have those pics with the sunglasses, popsicle and drinking out of the sink on a scrapbook page somewhere.