Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Hair Post....

Yes, another post about Sydney's hair. I don't know why I love posting about her hair.

Sydney wore her Cinderella costume for the Ward Chili Cook Off/Carnival and I decided to curl her hair. She sat very still while I put the curlers in.
After a few hours, I took them out and got these results!


Hilarious!After the carnival we were enjoying some dessert at Nana and Papa's and I had to take some pictures of the cousins with almost matching hair. I am so jealous of Aubrey's beautiful, natural curly hair.
These were the best pictures I could get even after bribing the girls with candy corn!
Although you can't see her hair very well in the below picture I had to throw it in cause it's so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! That's some CURLY hair.

April said...

I love, love her costume. Her hair is adorable! I'm so impressed that she sat still for so long!

Andrea said...

I love how you are laughing in the background of that picture.