
In case you haven't heard....Disney is offering free tickets to either Disneyland or Disney World on your birthday next year! Just register online and they will send you an email so you can go for free on your exact birthday in 2009. Click here for the link. I registered Jimmy and Sydney too. I figure it can't hurt. We might actually make it on one of those days and we'll get a free ticket!
3 comments:
Thanks for the heads up! I registered Maddie, Amy, and myself. (Dad is never going to Disneyland again. I can't remember why. Some political reason. He's going to be a lonely man. I'm going in January! And maybe February. Perhaps March.)
Zoie's been asking to go forever. Maybe this will actually get us there. Thanks for the info.
That's the coolest thing. Wow. Thanks for sharing. Our birthdays are on Saturdays next year though. Dang (I'm a Disneyland snob and don't like being there with crowds). We'll register anyway.
Post a Comment