Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

Okay, so I don't know why I try to do these things. Here is my cake for the Ward Fire Safety Carnival/Chili Cook-Off/Cake Auction event. I thought the idea was pretty cool....execution, um, not so great. I was getting frustrated and just wanted to get it done after the top of it collapsed and I had to redo it!


7 comments:

Amy said...

Allyson, why are you so creative? This is a good idea and the video makes me laugh because it took me a while to figure out what was going on. :)

Lara said...

It really is a cute cake. You are definitely more adventurous than I am!

Anonymous said...

Very creative! Good Job.

Andrea said...

WOW!!!!

Did you have dry ice or something for the smoke? Very cool. Good job.

April said...

That is the coolest cake! I am so impressed! Good job!

Elisabeth said...

That's pretty neat! I am very impressed with this... definitely beyond my ability to do. :)

LM said...

Alli,
That was the most awesome cake in the history of the world. It was the hit of the auction. I can't believe you put that much effort into a scout auction. You must really really love your calling. Where did you come up with that idea? Just too cool!