Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Many Cute Pictures to Post, So Little Time....

I've been meaning to post these cute pictures and am just now getting to it. I have lots more too, these are just some random ones.

Sydney's very first braids in her hair - one on each side. Now if only she would have let me take a good picture!
Rub-a-dub-dub, three kids in a tub. The cousins had to take a bath after their sprinkler-running-through adventures. Those photos to be posted soon...
Sydney's new favorite "hang out" at Grandma Linda's. And I would love, love, love this picture if only her pants didn't have some sort of sauce on them....
Sydney isn't too sure of riding on her Daddy's motorcycle. She did love when we were driving in the car and he was riding right next to us. If he sped up she would yell "Daddy, motie-cycle, wait, wait...."

1 comment:

grandma s said...

How cute!