Did Amy have braces? She's got great teeth. Who's Mr. black and white stripey shirt???????? Hmmmn. I can't believe my little behive is 20. I can't believe I'm 8 yrs older now too! Yikes.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, sis! Those pictures are really cute. Although, I'm not too sure about that awkward looking blond but the other people are quite cute.
5 comments:
Did Amy have braces? She's got great teeth. Who's Mr. black and white stripey shirt???????? Hmmmn.
I can't believe my little behive is 20.
I can't believe I'm 8 yrs older now too! Yikes.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, sis! Those pictures are really cute. Although, I'm not too sure about that awkward looking blond but the other people are quite cute.
That is one gorgeous birthday girl!
She's 20?!! Boy does time fly.
Oh and Lamoni wants to know why you cut him off in that first one ;)
Post a Comment