Friday, September 21, 2007
Congrats!
Just a little shout out of congratulations to my best friend Becky. She had her baby yesterday at 5:04 pm. Becky and her husband didn't find out what the baby was at the ultrasound and it was driving me crazy! I just can't believe that someone wouldn't want to find out. Anyway, they had a healthy, 8 lb. 14oz. baby girl and they named her Elizabeth Christine. I am so happy for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea for Becky, Congratulations tell her to send pictures so we can see how cute!
Yea for Becky, Congratulations tell her to send pictures so we can see how cute!
Congratulations,Becky!! I think they really should have named her Elizabeth Allyson, but no one ever asks me...
Tell Becjy we need some pictures so we can see how cute she is!!
sorry I'm typing in the dark!!
Post a Comment