I was just a little bored so I thought I would thrill you all with this info.....
1. Two names you go by: Ally, Al
2. Two things you are wearing right now: silver hoop earrings, black capris
3. Two things you want in a relationship: humor & forgiveness :)
4. Two of your favorite things to do: scrapbook, play with Syd
5. Two things you want very badly at the moment: for Jimmy to come home, more money!
6. Two pets you had/have: Taylor, Cleo
7. Two people who will fill this out first: Andrea, Susan
8. Two things you did last night: ate dinner at my mom & dad's, watched tv
9. Two people that live in your house: Sydney, Jimmy (except when he's in NJ)
10. Two people you talked to last: Sydney, my mom
11. Two things you're doing tomorrow: laundry, dishes (thrilling, huh!!!)
12. Two longest car rides: Nevada to New Jersey, Nevada to Colorado
13. Name two of your favorite holidays: Halloween, Christmas
14. Two favorite beverages: water and my new favorite Hansen's Mandarin and Lime Soda
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment