Sunday, September 23, 2007
What Is It About Kids and Cell Phones??
No matter how many toy phones I give Sydney, she just wants the real thing. I know most kids are fascinated by cell phones, I just wish she would quit calling strange numbers!
Luckily, my new cell's keypad can be locked so Syd can't dial out. (My previous cell phone was broken by my daughter. She was dancing with the phone as the ringtone played and it flew out of her hand onto the asphalt!
"Please don't take the phone mom! I have calls to make."
She even tries to hold it up to her ear now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so sweet!!
Thats gotta be one of my fav. outfits she has!!
I love her hugging the phone, I haven't seen her do that one yet!!
I love these pics...so adorable!
That shirt is so cute. And that crusty face she's making is even cuter.
Zoie is the same way. She's constantly calling my brother Cameron and Matt (she knows their speed dial buttons). I have a flip phone, so no luck locking the keypad.
Very, very cute pictures. Especially the last one!
Post a Comment