Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sorry to all my readers who check my blog daily (Andrea and Susan), but there was a video post here that you couldn't access. I was actually just testing something out and I forgot to delete it when I was done because it was so late last night! The video was just a music video from MTV by my favorite band. I don't really ever watch music videos anymore, but I just happened across it last night as I was bored. On the website, they have the embed code to put the video on your blog, but apparently it doesn't work.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad it wasn't just me. :)

Loretta said...

Hey, I check your blog daily! I tried to play that video last night, but it wouldn't work. I thought maybe it was just not compatible with Firefox. Susan's slide show on her blog won't work for me in Firefox, so I thought maybe it was a similar problem.

Allyson said...

Sorry Loretta! I just knew that Andrea and Susan checked out the video because they both commented to me that it didn't work! That's interesting about Susan's slide show. It works for me in Firefox.

Susan said...

Looks like I am not the only one up way late Blogging! :)
Guess that comes with the addiction :)

Linda said...

And don't forget me!! I check everyone's blog at least once a day. Call me an addict...