
Sydney is really into babies right now. She loves to hold them and squeeze them and pat them on the back. She even wanted to hold the picture of the baby of her package of diapers. She saw this baby in Maddie's room and had to hold it. Luckily for Sydney, Maddie was kind enough to let her borrow it.

I am not sure that I am enjoying Sydney as a mobile baby. She is way too fast at crawling, especially up the stairs now. (Don't worry, I let her crawl up the stairs for this picture. There is a gate at the bottom.)
4 comments:
Oh yeah, mobility can definitely be scary. One Sunday afternoon, Matt and I were resting in our room and Zoie was crawling around. The bathroom door had been left open, and she got into the garbage in there (the one with the poopy diapers). I heard something and went and found her by following the trail of gross trash. Not a fun surprise!
She looks so tiny at the top of those stairs. What a cutie...
She's so cute!!! I think we have a picture of Ellie at this age on the stairs at your mom's house! Don't you just feel like you're constantly looking around to see where she's gone?
Look, your baby's cute and all at the top of the stairs, but will you please update your blog? Come on, now...
Post a Comment