Sunday, September 09, 2007

I must start to post more frequently because poor Amy needs to read what I am doing! For those of you that don't know, Amy started BYU last week and has left us for the greener pastures of Provo, Utah. So in an effort to entertain her, I will attempt to update more habitually. On a much more exciting note, Jimmy is finally coming home next Sunday. Well, he leaves New Jersey next Sunday. It will probably take him at least 4 days to drive home. So, finally our family will be all together, back home in our little condo!

I was going to post a picture of Sydney's hair, but apparently I cut off the top of her head when I took the picture. She had a little pony tail at the top of her head (normal Syd 'do), but I curled it today for church. She is asleep right now, or I would attempt to take another, more hair friendly photo. Perhaps I will try again tomorrow. No, I will definitely try again tomorrow, because I need to post some pictures for Amy.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you're going to post more frequently. I have a blogging "problem" and it's always sad when people aren't posting. :)

Glad Jimmy is coming home soon.