Monday, September 17, 2007

Here are a few great shots of Sydney. She is trying to get the camera in the first one below. She gets so mad now that I won't just hand it over! You can see her teeth in a few shots. She is getting her top teeth in now and she looks so funny because the tooth next to her front right tooth is coming in first!




5 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweet silly little girl, I love her so much!

Loretta said...

Ally got her teeth on the sides of her middle front teeth first too. It is kind of funny looking, but it's really cute too.

Andrea said...

Those are very cute pictures. How has teething been for you? I'm thinking Jonas might be getting some teeth, but it's been so long since Zoie teethed that I'm not sure. He's so cranky, and has had a fever. He's constantly chewing on his hands or whatever else he can get into his mouth.

Anyway, if that sounds at all familiar, and you have tips, please share.

Allyson said...

Teething is going alright. Sydney has just been cranky a few nights. I heard from a few people that those homeopathic teething tablets work really well. But I gave them to Sydney and it didn't really seem to help.

Anonymous said...

What a cute smile!