Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Great White Pumpkin

Jimmy brought these three pumpkins home from New Jersey for us. The biggest one is a white "Casper" pumpkin that weighs over 70 lbs. Jimmy bought the tiny one for Sydney and that thing is the toughest pumpkin I have ever seen. I had the hardest time even cutting into it. I barely got the top off. I decided that there was no way I could carve it so I just decided that I would scrape off a design. Sydney is fascinated by the pumpkins and loves to pound on them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...your very own ginormous pumpkin. ;)

Linda said...

What a cute little pumpkin-pounder!

Amy said...

That's one of my favorite outfits on her. Dang, she's cute. She probably loves to pound on the pumpkin because it's right at her level.

Susan said...

I love these pictures she is soooo cute!