Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Livin' On a Prayer" |
![]() You believe the best things in life are mostly forgotten, and you're definitely more than a little nostalgic . You're likely to still like the same foods, fashions, and music as you did when you were a teenager. You have a knack for knowing what elements of pop culture people have missed, without them even realizing it. It's great to remember the past, but don't forget that not everyone is as stuck in it as you are. You might also sing: "Pour Some Sugar on Me," "Rapper's Delight," and "Cherry Pie" Stay away from people who sing: "Toxic" |
These quizzes are so funny. It seems like they have a quiz for everything! I had to post this one though because I cracked up when I read it. We all know that I can't sing for anything and would never do real karaoke (Leadsinger at mom & dad's doesn't count). But I've always thought that the one song I would sing karaoke would be "Pour Some Sugar on Me." I love that song and know all the words. Pretty funny that it was listed on other songs I might sing.

3 comments:
They are very funny! My song was "Baby Got Back" I decided not to post that one :)
LOL...I got "Margaritaville". I think it's because I said it would take a strong drink to get me to sing karaoke. They didn't have an option for $1 million. ;)
I was "Living on Prayer", too...very funny....maybe we should reincarnate 'AlJenRae'...or maybe not! ;)
Post a Comment