So after Syd's bath, I put a diaper on her and wrapped her in a blanket. She was acting pretty tired so I laid her down for her morning nap. About an hour later I started to hear noises coming from her room. I opened the door and found this:
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Our Morning So Far
Okay, so this morning has been a little crazy. Sydney found the bag of open chocolate covered pretzels and started to eat one. I decided (against my better judgment) to let her finish. This is what I ended up with.

So after Syd's bath, I put a diaper on her and wrapped her in a blanket. She was acting pretty tired so I laid her down for her morning nap. About an hour later I started to hear noises coming from her room. I opened the door and found this:

Obviously she has learned how to take her diaper off. I thought I would have a little more time before she figured this out!
So after Syd's bath, I put a diaper on her and wrapped her in a blanket. She was acting pretty tired so I laid her down for her morning nap. About an hour later I started to hear noises coming from her room. I opened the door and found this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so smart! I can't believe it.
I'm so glad Zoie never did that. My friend has twin boys that have started that. They were "taking naps" the other day and when she came in their cribs were painted with . . . you know. She's tried taping the diapers on, and pining their clothes, but they still get them off.
Good luck. :)
What a little sneaky girl!!
She is so cute.
Post a Comment