Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sydnnie Mouse

Okay, I realize it is not Halloween yet, but yesterday Sydney and I went to a baby shower with a Halloween theme. Children were encouraged to come in costume, so Sydney dressed up in her Minnie Mouse costume. She looked so cute in her dress from Disneyland. My mom and I made her ears by taking a head band with cat ears and covering them with some ears we made from a square of fur. We were rather proud of our Minnie ears.
After the Halloween baby shower, we stopped by Grandpa Jim and Grandma Angie's house for a quick visit. Sydney loves her grandparents and Grandma Angie makes her laugh so hard. It is hilarious to watch!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I love the costume and the ears turned out so cute!

Loretta said...

Sydney looked SO cute in her costume.

Unknown said...

Awwww! She's so dang cute!! What an adorable costume! (The ears 'make it', you know!)

Ditto on the emailing you...that's what life is like! Hope you're doing okay...I've been thinking about you, too...

Maybe it is the thought that counts?

Love ya'!

Andrea said...

Just noticed the spelling as Sydnnie--nice touch. :) She's very cute!

Linda said...

It must be hard being so cute...

Loretta said...

I'm glad my comment finally appeared today. I was beginning to think I was going (going? Ha!) crazy, and I had never really commented on this post. ;)

Allyson said...

Sorry, Loretta. Sometimes I just read the quotes when they come to my email and I forget to publish them!