Monday, October 15, 2007
Sydney Speaks!
So I told my mom last night that I think Sydney has been trying to say "hi kitty" whenever she sees Taylor. That's what I always say whenever Taylor graces us with her presence. Anyway, after my mom said "hi kitty" Sydney repeated it as clear as day. So then when we got home, Sydney saw Taylor and clearly said "hi kitty." So it figures that Sydney's first real words would have to do with the cat that runs from her every time she sees her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She can't just be a "normal" kid that says "da-da" and then "ma-ma." No, she must speak a grammatically correct sentence for her first words! What a cute and funny little girl! "Hi, Sydney. Now let's practice, 'Hi, Gramma Linda!'"
What the heck!!! Get it on video and post it!
How exciting! I'm guessing that these aren't her first words, right? What did she say first?
Now the REAL fun begins!!! Lilly is now talking up a storm..it hilarious the way she pronounces things...can't wait to hear more form Sydney!
Post a Comment