
Sydney quite enjoyed sitting on my mom's 123 pound pumpkin. Since today is October 1st, it is officially time to break out the Halloween shirts. I found two adorable shirts for Sydney at Target and this pumpkin shirt is one of them. The socks are from the dollar section at Target (I love that place!). Doesn't she look adorable?

I purposely dressed in a black Halloween shirt and jeans just so I could match Sydney. Oh, how I love Halloween!
10 comments:
Sydney looked so cute in her Halloween garb. The Great Pumpkin visited our house once. He never came again, though. I guess we just weren't sincere enough. ;) He should come again this year...
So cute!! (Where on earth did your mom find a 123 pound pumpkin??)
The perfect Halloween doll. What a cutie. Gotta love that GIANT pumpkin too!
My mom got the pumpkin from a fruit stand in California. She actually wanted to get the bigger one, but my dad wouldn't let her!
I'm glad that Syd matches this time. Good thing Tyler was on it that other time. (and I think that's the cutest pumpkin shirt I've ever seen!)
And here I thought your mom grew it. Can you grow pumpkins down there, or is it too hot?
I'm not sure if normal people could grow pumpkins here. But I'm sure no one in my family could (we all have brown thumbs...).
You guys look so cute you better get Jimmy home before Halloween so you can have a family picture by the pumpkin!
Too bad we all have brown thumbs and are planning to grow stuff in Utah, hopefully it will work better cause it's cooler in "Fairaview"!!
Maybe even pumpkins!!!
Cute pictures! I keep telling Kelly that we need to a get a skull and crossbones shirt for Rachel. I think I've finally found an excuse!
Post a Comment