Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We had such a fun Halloween day today. Sydney helped clean out her pumpkin (although helping really isn't an accurate term seeing as how she just made a huge mess!).Then I carved these pumpkins. Jimmy claimed that he was going to help, but then he pooped out on me.
Then Sydney and I went to the ward "Trunk of Treat." Once again, Jimmy, "the party pooper" pooped out on us and stayed asleep on the couch.
Then Sydney checked out all her loot. She has some delicious mini M&Ms and I'm pretty sure that she decided that this Halloween thing is pretty cool.


After the Trunk or Treat, we came home and put our pumpkins out on the porch. I didn't put them out earlier because I was trying not to encourage trick or treaters since Jimmy was asleep. After I put them out we got our one and only group of trick or treaters! Thanks for coming Julie and Ally!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch her with those mini-M&Ms. Elijah stuck one up his nose yesterday, and we had to take him to the quick care.

Linda said...

It WAS a fun Halloween! Although, after working and cooking all day, going to Trunk-or-Treat, and coming home and moving furniture for the carpet cleaners last night, I was EXHAUSTED this morning! I'm sort of sad that the first holiday of the season is over already...

Linda said...

PS-Your pumpkins are AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Hooray for Halloween! Lilly, too. decided Halloween was for her...Despite having me for a mom she's a total candy-fiend! Oh well! Sydney and the other kids look darling in their costumes, too!

Amy said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the scraped pumpkin too. Very cute.

Julie said...

Oh! It was nothin'!

Andrea said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad she had such a great time.

Susan said...

I love these pictures and your pumpkins!!! Will you e-mail me the Halloween pictures? :)