Congrats (belatedly) to David and Loretta on their 12th Anniversary!
Happy 19th Birthday to Amy!
On to some other good news:
JIMMY IS FINALLY HOME!!!!!!! He arrived home this morning at 5 AM after driving about 19 straight hours! We are so glad he is back and he vows to never again drive across the country again. "Tell me to get my head checked if I ever think about doing that again!" was his direct quote.
5 comments:
Welcome home Jimmy we are so glad you're back!!!
Yay! I bet you're relieved to have him home again. I hate when Robert's gone, and I have to play the part of "single parent".
YAY! So glad your family is whole again! it was great to see you guys briefly last weekend...that Sydney is soooooo cute!
Thank you. Also, good to hear Jimmy's back home safely.
Congrats! Glad he made it home safely.
Post a Comment