I took that quiz yesterday and was surprised to find myself only 40% addicted to blogging, especially considering the number of posts on my blog. Even your mom got 45%!
I did one of those a month or more ago, and can't remember how high my percentage was. However, I bet if I took it again I'd be way higher. I think I have a problem.
4 comments:
I got 74% and it's all your fault. Remeber how I never wanted a Blog. :)
I took that quiz yesterday and was surprised to find myself only 40% addicted to blogging, especially considering the number of posts on my blog. Even your mom got 45%!
Loretta, your 40% indicates that you need to update daily!!!! (As you can see, I am just a little bored here. I check blogs about 4 times a day!)
I did one of those a month or more ago, and can't remember how high my percentage was. However, I bet if I took it again I'd be way higher. I think I have a problem.
Post a Comment