Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yikes, I realized when I looked at my blog that I haven't posted since Sunday! I'm not doing too well with the whole "post everyday" thing. Maybe if things were more interesting.... We haven't really been doing much lately. Yesterday we had to take the Jeep into the dealer because it was leaking transmission fluid. They fixed the problem yesterday, but the airbag light was going on also and they wanted to take a look at it. Hopefully we will get our car back today so we are not stranded here. New Jersey definitely takes some getting used to. They don't have cities really here. They have townships and boros. I don't really know what the difference is. Maybe I'll have to research it. I do love Google!

Well, I know this is thrilling, but I am going to get ready for the day and hope something exciting and/or interesting happens so I can blog about it. I will try to take some pictures of Sydney too.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I like to hear about your not-so-exciting day. :)

Andrea said...

So, on your tag thing you wrote that you had lived in New Jersey. Is that just from now, or have you lived there before?

Are you pretty much just taking it easy while you're there? I mean, any big plans to do stuff, or just hanging out?

Unknown said...

I have LOVED reading about your adventures!!! Keep 'em comin'!

P.S. That Sydney is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's about time you updated your blog you slacker just kidding its good to here about your day and whats going on.

Allyson said...

I just meant that I live in New Jersey for now. We have no real plans to do anything exciting - pretty much just hang out.