Friday, August 17, 2007

In the boredom that has become my life, this is what I've been reduced to....

Trying on hair colors & styles at clairol.com.

Check these out.....






I like the long hair style best, but since my hair hasn't grown but 1/2 an inch since I've been pregnant, I don't think it'll ever be long again! So, try out clairol.com if you are ever seriously bored!

6 comments:

Susan said...

I love it, and yes you must be seriously bored. I like the second one that is all flipped out heck maybe you should change your look while your bored. well maybe not your hair does look good in the picture of you guys :)

Susan said...

Oh and please don't ever go blonde.

Andrea said...

So, I just spent the last hour or so on that site. How did you save the pictures so you could put them on your blog? I'm striking out.

Andrea said...

By the way, I think the second one looks really good on you (the color and style). When I did it I didn't think any of them looked good on me. Took the picture myself--did you? Anyway, guess there's not much Clairol can do for me. Sigh!

Allyson said...

Andrea, when I wanted to save the pictures, I had to go through a whole process:
1. hit the "print screen" button on the keyboard
2. paste that into a blank photo-editing software page
3. crop the page so that just the saved look showed and save it.

Then I could post it to the blog.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! Don't...ever...go ...blonde!!! ROTFL!!!