Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Well, nothing exciting was done yesterday, so here are some cute pictures of Sydney. Apparently this is her, "not another picture of me, mom" face. I was attempting to get a cute picture of her shoes. We bought these shoes at Old Navy and I love them. The are soft, and they don't fall off of her feet (which is the problem I found with every other pair of shoes - except for the ones Amy made.).Here is a close up of the shoes. Again, the lighting in the basement is terrible. Today I will try to take pictures somewhere else! Aren't these shoes adorable???Every time Syd crawls I think "I have got to get pictures of that." She crawls so funny - always with one leg up like that. I think it is always the same leg, but I'm not that observant.

Oh, I did remember something somewhat exciting yesterday. Jimmy's hip wasn't getting any better so he finally went to the emergency room. Our insurance will only cover emergency room and quick care visits here.) We couldn't find a quick care with x-rays, so he was forced to endure the emergency room for about four hours. Finally they determined that his hip bone was just badly bruised and he will just have to wait for it to heal. At least nothing was broken or fractured. So, on to start a new day....

8 comments:

Amy said...

Man, Syd is getting so big! Those shoes are pretty adorable. So, Syd's birthday is coming up...maybe I could make her another pair. :)

Susan said...

She looks so cute making that face and I really like her outfit. How has she been doing lately with being away from home is she starting to adjust better? I'm so glad you update your blog so much so we know whats up with you guys I will Try and do the same. Tell Jimmy to take it easy.:)

Allyson said...

Amy, you definitely should make Sydney new shoes for her birthday. Susan, Syd is doing alright away from home. She is not sleeping very well at night though. I don't know if it is because she is teething, or if it is because she not comfortable here.

Susan said...

that picture of you guys is so cute and it looks like Sydney is waving.

Andrea said...

Love the new picture of the three of you at the top of the blog!

Linda said...

Love the new picture. Where was it taken? Interesting background, but it looks like you are at a restaurant table...That Baby Syd is SO CUTE! No one else could have a scrunchy face like that. Miss you guys!

Linda said...

PS-I love Sydney's flowered pants outfit too. She looks so sweet and feminine!--Mom

Allyson said...

Hi Mom! We are sitting outside at Michael's restaurant, Amici's.