I told Susan I would post a picture of old-man Jimmy walking with his cane, so here it is. For those of you who don't know, Jimmy was injured with backing his brother's quad out of the U-Haul trailer. It fell on him and he hurt his hip. If it wasn't so sad, it would be super funny. Even he laughs about walking around with the cane.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Jimmy & the Cane
I told Susan I would post a picture of old-man Jimmy walking with his cane, so here it is. For those of you who don't know, Jimmy was injured with backing his brother's quad out of the U-Haul trailer. It fell on him and he hurt his hip. If it wasn't so sad, it would be super funny. Even he laughs about walking around with the cane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where did you guys come up with a cane? Did he have to go to the doctor? Um, not sure if you'll answer these questions on here, but I'm enjoying reading about your adventures.
Actually, we just bought the cane at Wal-mart. I am glad it was only $10 since he only used it for a day!
thanks for the picture. you better be careful jimmy or your gonna turn into an old man. haha
Awww...How sad...and funny...
Well, he makes a pretty cute old guy!
Post a Comment