Sydney loves Michael, Rhonda and Alexa's dog Matrix. He is very patient with her. He seems to love her too. He is always coming around her dropping off his football for her to throw. (Unfortunately she would rather put it in her mouth.)
Friday, August 17, 2007
Matrix
In an effort to "Sydney-up" my blog after those lovely shots of me, here are some pix.

Sydney loves Michael, Rhonda and Alexa's dog Matrix. He is very patient with her. He seems to love her too. He is always coming around her dropping off his football for her to throw. (Unfortunately she would rather put it in her mouth.)
I just think this picture is cute so I threw it on here.
Sydney loves Michael, Rhonda and Alexa's dog Matrix. He is very patient with her. He seems to love her too. He is always coming around her dropping off his football for her to throw. (Unfortunately she would rather put it in her mouth.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Her eyes look so pretty in this picture. :)
So cute. I just can't get over those big blue eyes.
I love that baby. Miss you guys. (Wish you could have watched "HSM2" with us tonight. It was not quite a parTAY without you!)
Post a Comment