Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tag...I'm It

Jobs I've held:
1. 1st grade teacher
2. file clerk at a law firm
3. cashier at Home Hardware
4. janitor at BYU college dorms (wouldn't recommend it...)

Movies I can watch again and again:
1. Newsies
2. Ever After
3. Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)

Guilty Pleasures
1. chocolate
2. reality TV
3. cinnamon rolls

Places I've lived:
1. NV
2. UT
3. NJ

Shows I enjoy:
1. Top Chef
2. Lost
3. Monk
4. The Closer

What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time?
Significant other--He sounds like he is from New York.

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Sedona, Arizona
3. San Diego
4. New York/New Jersey
5. Valley Forge, Pennsylvania

Favorite foods:
1. veggie veggie wrap from Tropical Smoothie
2. won tons
3. chicken and noodles

Websites I visit daily:
1. Google
2. hotmail
3. All the blogs from my family and friends (your people need to update daily!!!!)

Body parts I have injured:
1. C-7 vertebrae (broken in a tragic "on my way to my first day of college" mishap on the highway)
2. collarbone (broken in a tragic "3 Billy Goats Gruff" mishap at the park)

Nicknames I've had:
1. Ally Bubba
2. Scrag
3. Ally Mae
4. Al
5. Freakshow

Your turn. I tag:
1. Amy
2. Susan
3. Andrea

Who tagged me:
1. Lori

1 comment:

Andrea said...

K, I did it on my blog. I was pretty tired though, so hopefully I changed the stuff I needed to. :)