I tried to take a picture of Sydney sleeping when she was taking her nap this afternoon, but apparently she decided to wake up as I was snapping the picture! I was thinking about how Sydney has finally become a good (okay, maybe decent sleeper) now. She still doesn't nap for very long, but she occasionally sleeps through the night now. She also usually lays right down and goes to sleep whenever it's her nap or bedtime. And best of all - she doesn't like to sleep in her mom and dad's bed anymore! She wants to be in her own crib. Hooray! It took her long enough, but I am just glad she is a better sleeper now.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Aaahhhh Sleep!
I tried to take a picture of Sydney sleeping when she was taking her nap this afternoon, but apparently she decided to wake up as I was snapping the picture! I was thinking about how Sydney has finally become a good (okay, maybe decent sleeper) now. She still doesn't nap for very long, but she occasionally sleeps through the night now. She also usually lays right down and goes to sleep whenever it's her nap or bedtime. And best of all - she doesn't like to sleep in her mom and dad's bed anymore! She wants to be in her own crib. Hooray! It took her long enough, but I am just glad she is a better sleeper now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cute picture :)
Congrats! Jonas comes and goes with the good sleep thing. I couldn't sleep with Zoie in our room when she was a baby, but now we've had Jonas in our room and I don't want him to leave. Weird, eh.
That sneaky little kid. You thought she was asleep but little did you know...
That sneaky little kid. You thought she was asleep but little did you know...
Look at her feet...crossed even in her sleep! What a cutie.
Yay!!! Now THAT is great news! Hopefully this means YOU are sleeping better, too! ;)
Tyler didn't decide that till he was about 18 months or maybe even a little older. I am surprised with how lovey Sydney is that she decided this already.
She looks so sweet laying in her crib!
I agree w/ andrea i do enjoy sleeping w/ my babies :)
Post a Comment