Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sydney's New Style!

Today was the first ever attempt at two pony tails in Sydney's hair. She was actually quite cooperative as I put them in. (This was probably due to the fact that she was eating at the time.) These pictures aren't the best because the lighting is terrible in the basement room where we are staying. In fact the colors looked so awful in this second picture that I had to change it to black and white. Even though the pictures don't do her justice, I think she looks adorable!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Totally cute. I love little pig tails on little girls. Zoie was blessed with a lot of hair, so that was fun. She seemed to hold still better when she was smaller than she does now. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that BIG girl with her ponytails standing up by the couch! You'd better come home before she gets any bigger...(Maddie says she's getting too big too...) We miss you guys a LOT!

Susan said...

I love the hair. I really love the black and white picture. She looks so sweet, but that is not hard for her to do.

Anonymous said...

How cute. Love the pictures. Did not know about Jimmy's injury!!! How terrible!!!! He must be more careful. We want to keep him around long term!!!!!

Susan said...

I was showing the pictures to Tyler and Brian and Tyler leaned over and gave Syd a kiss it was so sweet.